P2P 4B11 Stage 4 Short Block
- If you are supplying a good block, the core charge of $2150 will be refunded.
- Designed for up to 45+psi, 1000+BHP and 8,250rpm
- Brand New Short Block precisely bore honed and align honed to exacting dimensions.
- Some manufacturers simply buy case halves from Mitsubishi and drop parts in, that’s not what we do. The pistons are precisely measured and numbered for each bore. The bores are then honed to exactly the right size.
- We also align hone the mains to be within 0.0001” of nominal spec.
- P2P Billet Single Piece Closed Deck Insert
- O-Ring Grooved and O-Ring Installed.
- Manley Turbo Tuff Extreme Duty 2.2L Stroker Pistons with Thick-Walled Wrist Pins
- Manley Billet 2.2L Stroker Crankshaft
- Callied Ultra I-Beam Rods w/Carr Ultra bolts
- Clevite Coated, ACL, or King Race Bearings for rods and mains.
- ARP Main Studs
Why Choose our Stage 4 Short Block Over the Competition? All machining, cleaning, and assembling are done by a degreed engineer. We provide a level of artisan craft in our engines only found in race teams and super cars. The experience we bring to our engine program is unparalleled in the industry. We blueprint the entire assembly of the motor to within .0002 of our specs.It is incredibly important to balance your motor to increase the life of your bearings. It is highly recommended to run a Fluidampr/ATI crank pulley or OEM. Do not run an aftermarket solid crank pulley. All of our inspection equipment is high quality, either from Starrett or Mitutoyo, and is sent off yearly for calibration to a qualified cal-lab.