P2P 4B11 Stage 1 Short Block
- If you are supplying a good block, the core charge of $2150 will be refunded.
- If you are supplying a good crankshaft, the core charge of $975 will be refunded.
- Designed for up to 30psi, 600BHP and 8,250rpm
- Brand New Short Block precisely bore honed and align honed to exacting dimensions.
- Some manufacturers simply buy case halves from Mitsubishi and drop parts in, that’s not what we do. The pistons are precisely measured and numbered for each bore. The bores are then honed to exactly the right size.
- We also align hone the mains to be within 0.0001” of nominal spec.
- Manley Platinum Series Pistons or CP Pistons
- Manley Platinum Series Forged Rods or Callies Compstar Rods w/ ARP2000 bolts
- Clevite Coated, ACL, or King Race Bearings for rods and mains.
- Brand New OEM Crankshaft
- ARP Main Studs
Why Choose our Stage 1 Short Block Over the Competition? All machining, cleaning, and assembling are done by a degreed engineer. We provide a level of artisan craft in our engines only found in race teams and super cars. The experience we bring to our engine program is unparalleled in the industry. We blueprint the entire assembly of the motor to within .0002 of our specs. It is incredibly important to balance your motor to increase the life of your bearings. It is highly recommended to run a Fluidampr/ATI crank pulley or OEM. Do not run an aftermarket solid crank pulley. All of our inspection equipment is high quality, either from Starrett or Mitutoyo, and is sent off yearly for calibration to a qualified cal-lab.