P2P EJ20 Stage 4
Our Stage 4 EJ20 motor is a continuation of the most popular 2.0L motor on the market. The difference between the Stage 3 and Stage 4 engine is the use of a stronger billet crankshaft, rods, as well as an upgraded wrist pin. The Fire Ring Groove used is compatible with the popular IAG Fire Ring. The reason to purchase this engine is to have the best of the best 2.0L money can buy. This engine has the capability to run well over 1200Hp and 9,000+rpm. Many racers purchase these engines for track use or replacement JDM style OE 2.0 liters. The cases start as EJ205 open decked cases and are then closed decked and the mains are pinned. The closed deck inserts used on this engine are a single piece billet design that is far stronger than a sleeved motor, or a semi-closed deck block. This creates a far superior EJ2.0L than anything provided on the market. As always, the bores are match-honed to each piston, the main bore is perfectly align honed, and the engine is fully assembled and blueprinted to exacting specifications. Just because this is our entry level motor, doesn’t mean we don’t spend the same amount of time perfecting the geometry and creating a truly balanced and blueprinted motor. Our goal is to provide the customer, you, with entry to a level of engine building normally found in super cars and race teams. Our goal is your success, we are not afraid of any problem, and will assist you with any questions.
- Designed for up to 40+psi, 1200+BHP and 9,000+RPM.
- Closed Decked
- Pinned Mains
- Machined 14mm Headstuds
- Machined Fire Ring Groove
- Seasoned Subaru OEM Case Halves precisely bore honed and align honed to exacting dimensions.
- Some manufacturers simply buy case halves from Subaru and drop parts in, that’s not what we do. The pistons are precisely measured and numbered for each bore. The bores are then honed to exactly the right size.
- We also align hone the mains to be within 0.0001” of nominal spec.
- CP Pistons with Upgraded Ring Packs and Upgraded Wrist Pins.
- Manley Turbo Tuff I-Beam Series Forged Rods or Callies Ultra I-Beam Rods w/ ARP625+ bolts
- Clevite Coated, ACL, or King Race Bearings for rods and mains.
- Manley or Callies Billet 75mm Crankshaft with Cross-Drilled Mains.
- ARP Case Bolts.
- Rear Cover and Wrist Pin Plugs come standard.
Why Choose our Stage 4 Head Package Over the Competition? All machining, cleaning, and assembling are done by a degreed engineer. We provide a level of artisan craft in our engines only found in race teams and super cars. The experience we bring to our engine program is unparalleled in the industry. We blueprint the entire assembly of the motor to within .0002 of our specs. It is incredibly important to balance your motor to increase the life of your bearings. It is highly recommended to run a Fluidampr/ATI crank pulley or OEM. Do not run an aftermarket solid crank pulley. All of our inspection equipment is high quality, either from Starrett or Mitutoyo, and is sent off yearly for calibration to a qualified cal-lab.