P2P Stage 3 FA20 WRX SB
- Designed for up to 40psi, 700BHP and 8,500rpm
- Closed Deck – Single Piece Billet with Improved Cooling Channels
- Upgraded Pinned Mains
- Machined Oil Galley for Improved Main Oiling
- ½” Inch Headstuds
- Seasoned Subaru OEM Case Halves precisely bore honed and align honed to exacting dimensions.
- Some manufacturers simply buy case halves from Subaru and drop parts in, that’s not what we do. The pistons are precisely measured and numbered for each bore. The bores are then honed to exactly the right size.
- We also align hone the mains to be within 0.0001” of nominal spec.
- Manley TT Series Pistons or CP Pistons with Upgraded Ring Packs.
- Manley Turbo Tuff Series Forged Rods or Callies Compstar Rods w/ ARP625+ bolts
- Clevite Coated, ACL, or King Race Bearings for rods and mains.
- Brand New OEM Nitrided Crankshaft.
- New OEM Case Bolts and Seals.
- Rear Cover and Oil Galley Plugs Come Standard
Why Choose our Stage 3 Head Package Over the Competition? All machining, cleaning, and assembling are done by a degreed engineer. We provide a level of artisan craft in our engines only found in race teams and super cars. The experience we bring to our engine program is unparalleled in the industry. We blueprint the entire assembly of the motor to within .0002 of our specs. It is incredibly important to balance your motor to increase the life of your bearings. It is highly recommended to run a Fluidampr/ATI crank pulley or OEM. Do not run an aftermarket solid crank pulley. All of our inspection equipment is high quality, either from Starrett or Mitutoyo, and is sent off yearly for calibration to a qualified cal-lab.